Inspirational Keynotes & Expert Facilitation
Inspirational keynotes and expert facilitation drives the results of training.
Tailored to your organization and circumstances, your audience is engaged with simple, clear, and relevant principles and tools. Applicable insights and actions enable immediate impact on your strategic direction and business results.
Clinical topics include:
- Managing Change with Poise and Resilience
- Professional Growth: How We Find Value In Our Work
- Career Path Alignment with Purpose and Values
- Raising Responsible Kids
- Achieving Team Cultural Health
- Diversity Resources: Cultural Barriers to Services
- Managing Difficult Situations
- Leading Breakthrough Teams
Midwest Institute offers clinical training, supervision, and workshops to social workers and counselors. Monthly seminars include topics such as trauma training, child and family, and work-life balance.
- Child/Adolescent Body Image
- The Spectrum of Behavioral Health Services
- Maintaining Professional Investment
- Talking to Your Kids About Sexuality
- The Psychological Aspects of Coaching in Youth Sports
- Relaxation Training and Performance Enhancement
Midwest Institute is a premier counseling and coaching firm located in Elmhurst, IL, serving individuals, families & companies interested in optimizing health. Providing wellness services, career counseling & executive coaching, we help clients in Elmhurst, Oakbrook, Hinsdale, Downers Grove, Glen Ellyn, Wheaton, and Chicago communities.