Kris Kirilova, LCPC
Licensed Clinical Professional Therapist
Kris is a therapist providing guidance and support to clients seeking more balance and meaning in their relationships or work life. People seek my help to better cope with relationship issues, separation, career challenges, stress and anxiety or creating a new career vision.
Kris offers a collaborative and warm atmosphere helping clients to re-connect with their inner voice, clarify values, and gain insight. She utilizes an integrative approach with a focus on client’s strengths, using cognitive behavior therapy, and solution-focused approaches.
Kris earned a Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology at Roosevelt University. In her earlier work, she provided career counseling at a university center, and now continues to work in private practice as a therapist.
- Addressing personal or professional relationships that impact one another
- Staying resilient in life transitions such as divorce, new parents, career changes.
- Exploring career options and finding a direction.
- Cross-cultural issues in relationships.
- Couples issues such as improving intimacy and connection.