Kris Kirilova, LCPC
Therapist & Career Counselor
Kris is a licensed clinical professional counselor specializing in life transitions, career changes, work-related challenges, anxiety and depression. Focus areas typically include prioritizing work/life balance, improving personal or professional relationships, and adjustment to change. Kris offers a collaborative and warm atmosphere helping clients to re-connect with their inner voice, clarify values, and gain insight. She utilizes an integrative approach with a focus on client’s strengths, using cognitive behavior therapy, and solution-focused approaches.
As a career changer herself, she understands the difficulties with career transitions and demands of today’s workplace. Kris earned a Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology at Roosevelt University. In her earlier work, she provided career counseling at a university center, and now continues to work in private group practice as a therapist & career counselor.
- Addressing personal or professional relationships that impact one another
- Staying resilient in life transitions such as divorce, new parents, career changes.
- Exploring career options and finding a direction.
- Pursuing further education or academic challenges.
- Cross-cultural issues in relationships.
- Couples issues such as improving intimacy and connection.